 Off-Topic / Geek / 3518
Re: Union Pacific Caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
Ben,
What browser are you using?
Robert

I am using Netscape, as Sonnich wrote (Netscape crashes when I try to visit
some of Sonnichs pages).

But the problem is file naming with space: DOS never would have accepted that,
UNIX gets into trouble too, my (old) backup programm does not work for such
files with such names etc...

One should not use special types and blanks (and in Germany Windows allows even
"Umlaute" like ä,ö,ü in file names, but lots of other programms do not accept
them. I would advice everybody just to use only names like in (good) dos times.

Kind Regards,

Ben