 Off-Topic / Geek / 3430 (-10)
  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) That's correct! I think perhaps the puppetmaster gets stolen after he sees the tape, but I'm not quite sure. (I have a copy on DivX which I can check at home...) I chose that scene because it is easy to capture, with a static camera and few (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) Wow! I never get these obscure references, usually! It's the surveillance tape of the diplomats coming out of the parking garage that the Major is watching, after they've stolen the puppetmaster. :) Cool. thanks, James (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) Yep, that's exactly correct! Fredrik (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) Ghost in the Shell? It's the first thing I thought of, but I discarded it, because I think you're looking for something older. thanks, James (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) You are definitively moving in the right direction. For the origin of this particular movie, you'll need to look outside USA. Also, this movie does not feature live actors; it is animated. Fredrik (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

At first I thought it was the sequence with David Bowie in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. I put in the movie again and realised I was wrong. I'm stumped. Although I imagine it has something to do with sci fi. It looks like the two individuals are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) Sliding Doors? (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Spot the movie reference

Here's a challenge for you all. I have captured a scene from a 90's movie in a LEGO animation. The characters in the movie are substituted with LEGO figures, obviously. The movie isn't exactly a blockbuster, but it does have a significant appeal in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2

(...) This is far from my area of expertise, but I've seen it in all of those places. Maybe version-of-mswindows related, maybe version-of-mozilla. (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2

(...) I can't get IE to work at all anymore, perhaps someone could help me out. Everytime I try to use it I get a DNS error. Aol 6 works fine. Steve (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact