 Off-Topic / Geek / 3423
3422  |  3424
Subject:
Spot the movie reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:29:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a challenge for you all.  I have captured a scene from a 90's movie
in a LEGO animation.  The characters in the movie are substituted with
LEGO figures, obviously.

The movie isn't exactly a blockbuster, but it does have a significant
appeal in certain environments.

Here's the first version I made:

    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/animations/spot-the-movie-reference-300kb.mpg

Can you guess which movie it is from?  Admittedly, this is very
difficult.

I also made a second version, which is more true to the original:

    http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/animations/spot-the-movie-reference-v2-700kb.mpg

Watch this one if you can't guess the movie based on the first one.
Note the changes between the two animations, and keep in mind that the
second is more true to the original.

Fredrik