 Off-Topic / Geek / 3425 (-5)
  Re: Spot the movie reference

At first I thought it was the sequence with David Bowie in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. I put in the movie again and realised I was wrong. I'm stumped. Although I imagine it has something to do with sci fi. It looks like the two individuals are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Spot the movie reference

(...) Sliding Doors? (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Spot the movie reference

Here's a challenge for you all. I have captured a scene from a 90's movie in a LEGO animation. The characters in the movie are substituted with LEGO figures, obviously. The movie isn't exactly a blockbuster, but it does have a significant appeal in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2

(...) This is far from my area of expertise, but I've seen it in all of those places. Maybe version-of-mswindows related, maybe version-of-mozilla. (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2

(...) I can't get IE to work at all anymore, perhaps someone could help me out. Everytime I try to use it I get a DNS error. Aol 6 works fine. Steve (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact