 Off-Topic / Geek / 3419
Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:01:47 GMT

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
At first I was pleasantly surprised that it automatically imported my
Netscape prefs so I didn't have to set it all up.
Then I was unpleasantly surprised that it imported the "hang for 30
seconds when closing brower window" thing. Bleah.

Sounds like there was some corruption in your user profile. You might want
to delete that and try again -- C:\windows\application data\mozilla\profiles
or C:\windows\all users\application data\mozilla\profiles or somewhere.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>