 Off-Topic / Geek / 3418
Re: more problems with Netscrape 6.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:59:19 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
I actually use galeon at work now - it's based on mozilla, but trimmed
down.  It's not the unix way to include a mail client, news client and irc
client with your web browser.  galeon takes the mozilla rendering engine

But it's the emacs way to include those things with your text editor.

and puts a new interface on it, cleaner, and more powerful :)  Dunno if
they make a win version of it though.

Not exactly, but there's a similar project: <http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/>

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>