 Off-Topic / Geek / 3403
  Re: Help with Mac Netscape 6.2

(...) 6.2 from scratch, or coming from 6.1? (...) The newsreader is returning that message, or the LUGNET server? (I'm assuming you're talking about LUGNET posting, as opposed to Usenet?) (...) I don't use it regularly, but I do set up the most (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Help with Mac Netscape 6.2

I got it to work now.Apparently it just took an insanely long time for the lugnet server to respond with confirmation that my re-setting had worked. (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)