 Off-Topic / Geek / 3383
Re: Pop-Up Stopper (was: Re: Photos of my MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:39:46 GMT

Scott A wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
Woha, pop up windows!  I got 4!

Try this if they bother you: "Pop-Up Stopper"

http://www.popupstopper.net/product_dpps.html
I have not tried it, but I am told it works. It is free.

It also nukes his intended popups. Like his instruction pages... Sigh...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320