 Off-Topic / Geek / 3380 (-5)
  Re: Using LDGLite with Xvfb

(...) well, we could try it with VNC - if you got LDGlite to work now? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using LDGLite with Xvfb

(...) Making the screen even wider was not a practical solution. There is a screen width limit somewhere between 2048 and 4096 pixels. Now I simply made Xvfb work with a 2048 by 2048 pixel display: Xvfb :9 -screen 2048x2048x24 -ac This gives (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Using LDGLite with Xvfb

I have experimented a bit with using Xvfb as X server for LDGLite. It seems to work, but there are some things to be aware of. I start Xvfb with the command: Xvfb :9 -screen 0 2048x1280x24 -ac "-ac" means that there is no access control. That's kind (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Online Tone Generator?

We (ok, I) managed to detune our zither and now, since we are not particularly musical, we are seeking a tone generator so we have something to start from. Surely there has to be one out there? We found this ((URL) dulcimer guide but what I am (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Homestead: No longer free

Dear Everyone, I'm very sorry that I have delivered this information so late, much to my demise Homestead is charging money for their websites. It is a small fee but if you don't want to waste good money that you could be spending on Legos I'd (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact