 Off-Topic / Geek / 3376
Homestead: No longer free
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:38:50 GMT

Dear Everyone,
I'm very sorry that I have delivered this information so late, much to my
demise Homestead is charging money for their websites. It is a small fee but
if you don't want to waste good money that you could be spending on Legos
I'd advise not paying the fee. In summary, everyone who has a website and
has not "upgraded" with the new and improved version of Homestead's website
maker has been shutdown.

This happened on October 1st so I'll bet everyone already knows about it.

-Andrew