 Off-Topic / Geek / 3375
3374  |  3376
Subject:
Brickshelf downloader (Perl script)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:26:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

I've uploaded my beta Brickshelf downloaded perl script.  You can see it here:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/brickshelf/

If you have perl installed and would like to play with it, please feel free.
It currently relies on the following libraries (found on CPAN if not the
core Perl distribution):

   FileHandle
   Getopt::Std
   HTML::Element
   HTML::TreeBuilder
   HTTP::Date
   LWP::Simple
   LWP::UserAgent

If you find any bugs (of which I'm sure there are plenty :-), have
suggestions, or code you want to include, please drop me a line at
jsproat@io.com

Cheers,
- jsproat