 Off-Topic / Geek / 3375
  Brickshelf downloader (Perl script)

Hey all, I've uploaded my beta Brickshelf downloaded perl script. You can see it here: (URL) you have perl installed and would like to play with it, please feel free. It currently relies on the following libraries (found on CPAN if not the core Perl (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)