 Off-Topic / Geek / 3306
Re: Needin’ some assistance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:50:22 GMT

Sorry to here about the problems to your site.
But all the new links work GREAT.
I really appreciate the Troop Scorer you’ve created for all us BrickWarz fans.

        Thanks again,

                               Richard

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Noeckel writes:
This is exactly what I'm lookin’ for.         :)
Just wonderin’ is the link broken…            :(
http://www.suave.net/~dave/bw.cgi
Or is the entire site down as well?
http://www.suave.net/~dave/greenburg2.cgi

It's ugly. Unfortunately, due to the "Red Worm Threat", our friends at
MediaOne decided that they'd shut down port 80 (the http port) so that we
wouldn't be hit by the threat. Of course we run Apache under Linux, so we
never would be, but they still refuse to turn it back on.

So meanwhile, you can access all my stuff via https or on port 8080, until
MediaOne decides to turn us back on.

So in other words, use:

http://www.suave.net:8080/~dave/bw.cgi
or http://www.suave.net:8080/~dave/greenburg2.cgi
or http://www.suave.net:8080/~dave/lego.html

OR you can use https if you want (it's slower):

https://www.suave.net/~dave/bw.cgi
or https://www.suave.net/~dave/greenburg2.cgi
or https://www.suave.net/~dave/lego.html

DaveE