 Off-Topic / Geek / 3275 (-5)
  Math/Optics Problem

So. Let's assume I have a photograph of Bob standing in front of his house. Knowing Bob the way I do, I know that Bob is 6 feet tall. And asking him later, I know that his house is 30 feet tall. Now I want to find out how far in front of his house (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Brickshelf has moved

(...) Same URL (www.brickshelf.com) - new IP address (206.131.246.36) ROSCO (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: I thought you preferred Linux? (was: Anyone got windows?)

(...) Cool! I don't think I ever saw that one! But I often though it woulda been really cool to build a washing machine in one of those RK06 disk drive modules! ROSCO (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Brickshelf has moved

Yeah, I understand how caching works, I just didn't know that BrickShelf had another URL. ;-) ~Mladen (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Brickshelf has moved

(...) Yeah, kinda. What happens is pretty much this: - Every computer (essentially) has an address, called an IP address. - The nameservers for the internet associate a name with an IP. So when you type in "www.lugnet.com", the internet nameservers (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact