 Off-Topic / Geek / 3268
Re: Brickshelf has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:23:43 GMT

The old addresses still work. When, if even ever, will they stop working?

~Mladen

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
Along with my office and other servers, Brickshelf was moved to
it's new home today at Minerva Networks in Chantilly, VA.  It's
only a few miles away from our old office but it's now in a real
datacenter with lots of multihomed bandwidth.  If you (or your ISP)
has the old DNS information cached, you can get to it at this address:

http://206.131.246.36/

The T1 we had to Intermedia (formerly digex) has performed exceptionally
well over the past few years.  As you can see in the graphs below,
we had pretty much maxed out the T1.  This additional bandwidth should
help.

note the abrupt drop in traffic when I shut down the server that brickshelf
was on :)