 Off-Topic / Geek / 3216
    Re: PHP help... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Yes it does! Now how do run chgrp without telnet... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: PHP help... —Dan Boger
   (...) well, to do a chgrp, you need to have either root access, or be a member of both groups (the current one and the new one). What you can do (assuming you can chmod, and that you have cgi access), is chmod a directory to world writable, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: PHP help... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) That would help, except that I've already made and ftped data to most of the directory. And I'd rather not FTP 25 MB again over my puny 56.6 connection. I've contacted tech support to see if they'll get my telnet access fixed. --Bram Bram (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)