 Off-Topic / Geek / 3210 (-5)
  Re: Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

Hello! (...) I really don't have a clue where to start with a webpage. It just seems like it will take forever and there are so many details to mess with...details that I think will end up forgetting in the long run that will be crucial to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

(...) <pared away a bit here> (...) Speaking as a clueless non-geek type, it isn't really that hard. Presumably you have a place to host your webpage. I would find out all the info they have first. Often they have ways you can create webpages (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: WHOO WHOO!!!

(...) Are you talking about the new UI change? My first impression is that it might actually be useable now. Performance has *vastly* improved. I haven't decided what to think of the new UI, but overall it certainly doesn't seem worse than before. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LDraw

Ross: (...) Y100P, if you are in a hurry. ;-) Jacob (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Evolution of Earth and moon (was: Couldn't resist)

(...) I thought that the whole point of a laser is that it doesn't - it's a directed beam of parallel waves of light. The inverse square law is for a diverging beam. As distance from the source increases, the area the beam is spread over increases (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact