 Off-Topic / Geek / 319
Re: Looking for a simple Time Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:20:09 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=1186
It still makes me smirk -- I've never thought of using a microwave as a
ballistic weapon.  :-D
Actually, its a nuclear ballistic weapon  :')

Come to think of it, a flying microwave oven while still plugged in will
cause heat to be generated -- thus it's a thermo-nuclear ballistic weapon.

And, if you toss it across the peaks of the Ural Mountains, it becomes an
intercontinental thermonuclear ballistic weapon.

I'll be at ground zero with the frozen burritos!  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>