 Off-Topic / Geek / 3069
    PostScript/EPS (was Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted) —Matthew Gerber
   Hey Off-Topic Geeks! (esp. Larry, since he asked!) I was going to highlight some of the cool stuff about the format, but the doc below pretty much covers it all. Most important to me is overall workflow (and I have put myself into a complete PS (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: PostScript/EPS (was Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted) —Larry Pieniazek
   Wow! Thanks for that info Matt. (and thanks to Dan Boger who sent me a note offline) PS/EPS are nifty. I can see the value in using PS or EPS when *you* are the image source. But I still have a question about its use as the payload carrier for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)