 Off-Topic / Geek / 2838
    Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) But it's so messy. I use a laser pen, myself. Plus, you can turn down the intensity and use it as a pointer. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Properly equipped with physical weapons, any piker can inflict physical harm (did I just make a pun? Whoops). It takes real talent to use an acid pen, though, as the acid is virtual. Come to one of my project reviews some time (for a seriously (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?) —James Brown
   (...) The acid pen is, if I'm interpreting Lar correctly, from the same class of weapon as the razor wit and the pointed review. :) James (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)