 Off-Topic / Geek / 2696
  Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script

(...) writing a brickshelf specific script should be really easy, if you want it to generate a listing of a folder - however, I'd ask kevin for permission before launching such a script - it's considered impolite to run such scripts without asking (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script

I still have no idea what he is trying to do. When you access a brickshelf folder it gives you an html page that contains links to all of the thumbnail images. You just have to extract them from the html. That would be trivial because the thumbnail (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script

Another way to get the information is to go to ${folder}/thumb where ${folder} is the path to the actual images. In that folder is the actual thumbnail files and a file called .sizecache. .sizecache contains one line for each thumbnail in the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Thumbnail menu CGI script

(...) That's perfect. Thanks! --Bram (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)