 Off-Topic / Geek / 2689
    Re: Free server with CGI? And/Or php? —Kyle Keppler
    AFAIK Tripod (www.tripod.com)allows custom CGI's. I've yet to try, but I 'm pretty sure I remember seeing this on their site... On a related note, does anyone know of a free site that allows you to host custom php script? Thanks, HTH (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Free server with CGI? And/Or php? —Matt Marshall
   I think you can use php as a perl module somewhere...I'm probably wrong about that though...If I remeber correctly though php.net had a area where you could find out who hosted sites with php. -Matt (URL) - no lego content, yet, but come on in and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)