 Off-Topic / Geek / 2689
Re: Free server with CGI? And/Or php?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:37:30 GMT

AFAIK Tripod (www.tripod.com)allows custom CGI's. I've yet to try, but I 'm
pretty sure I remember seeing this on their site...

On a related note, does anyone know of a free site that allows you to host
custom php script? Thanks,

HTH
--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.publish.html, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Does anyone know of a free web space provider that allows users to upload their
own perl cgi scripts?  Or does anyone have some space they can let me borrow
while I test the scripts I'm writing?  (I'm trying to make my website easier to
update by writing a script that will fill in a template based on a simple text
file.)  Thanks,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu