 Off-Topic / Geek / 2673
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I'm honestly a bit puzzled by this statement. Regarding the MS issue, it's not like LEGO has released lots of software for non-MS OS earlier on. And regarding the implied statement that LEGO used to be a moral company. I don't see that (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Todd Lehman
   (...) Well again, it's only my opinion! It's the only conclusion I can reach. Not suddenly, but gradually over say a 20-year period. I'd been wondering, given all of the things you listed, and now I wonder no more. --Todd (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)