 Off-Topic / Geek / 2665
    I.Q. and recommended set ages —David Wertz
   I was looking at the Mindstorms sets and noticed the RIS was recommended for ages 12+. I got to thinking that as far as I can remember, I think I could have handled this set at a much younger age (I am now 25). Then I remembered that I.Q. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)