 Off-Topic / Geek / 2651
  Re: Interesting audio puzzle

(...) Umm, did you verify this with two people in the room? One moving about, one sitting still. It could be that the noise wasn't changing, but as you moved about the room, you were moving in and out of zones where the noise was audible. Sounds a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Interesting audio puzzle

(...) No it was just me, but the "hot" spots were definitely on the floor. In some I could rock very slightly and turn on/off the sound. They were also within a few feet of the subwoofer so it seems like there would have to be some real complex wave (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)