 Off-Topic / Geek / 2607
Re: Help Needed with Quick ebay Test-UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:42:18 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote in
message news:G6HpuE.1L4@lugnet.com...
If anyone has any ideas of "hidden places" where
MSIE may be sticking this cached data, please let
me know.  I'd sure love to hunt it down and kill
it!!  ;]

Are you accessing the web via a proxy? If so then the proxy is probably
storing the pages and that's why you're only seeing updates when you
add/change querystring parameters (as that makes the URL different for the
proxy).

Dan