 Off-Topic / Geek / 2589
    Re: Digital Camera —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Digital camera parameters: 1) use it to take pictures of my Lego creations 2) the pictures will be no farther away than 5 feet 3) they will not be printed out in any type of quality 4) they may go on a website (when I get one) 5) the camera must be (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Digital Camera —Mike Stanley
     (...) I think someone mentioned this aspect of your search as being something that could mean you only need a puny camera. I personally think this is something that should make you look for the best quality, largest resolution, etc possible. Think (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Digital Camera —Matthew Miller
   (...) Not if you have #7. I have a PCMCIA adapter for my desktop computer ($10 at the MIT flea; $50 online somewhere), and you can get $3 adapters for compact flash cards, and probably-slightly-mo...-expensive adapters for smartmedia. This is much (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)