 Off-Topic / Geek / 2442
2441  |  2443
Subject:
WSP Layerd Service Provider wasn't installed as the 1st LSP ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:00:21 GMT

"WSP Layerd Service Provider wasn't installed as the 1st LSP"
I'm puzzled about this message, when checking the status of
(non-functional)WSP-clients the system concludes with this message.

Does anybody have a clue as to how to resolve this problem, I've seen it
occur on both Windows 2000 Professional (With and without sp1) and Windows
NT 4.0 Server (sp6a). This behavior occurred against all kinds of Proxy 2.0
servers (Proxy 2 on IIS 3.0, Proxy 2 SP 1 on IIS 4.0 and Proxy 2 SP 1 +
hotfix Q232588 on IIS 4.0).

(I hope that it is ok to ask a question like this in .off-topic.geek)

Mark "paperclips and computers: the untold story" de Kock