 Off-Topic / Geek / 241
Re: learning languages (was: Re: Perl rules!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:23:21 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:23:39 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Bliss writes:
[1] OK, not horrible.  Just not as good as I'd like.  Or as good as he'd
like--he never pretests out of his weekly spelling assignments.

Steve, it's really great to hear you say "as good as *he'd* like" rather
than "as good as *I'd* like."  :-)  LEGO parents make more reasonable
parents, I think.  :-)

Sometimes I'm more reasonable.  Sometimes I'm not.  Not the world's best
parent, but far from the worst.

My children are both very not-ordinary, but in completely different ways.

Steve