 Off-Topic / Geek / 2340
    Lego Mosaic Customer Service call —Paul Sinasohn
   Hey, everybody - I ordered 3 mosaics today, and I just got a call from S@H customer service checking to see if they were all real or if I had accidentally duplicated an order. My 3 mosaics are my sister, my brother, and Jeri Ryan (by accident) - (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Lego Mosaic Customer Service call —Tom Stangl
     The interesting thing is that I tried to order 2 on one order, and it wouldn't let me. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Lego Mosaic Customer Service call Jake McKee
   Just as a side note to this, the reason that they are calling to check multiple orders is for verification/fraud protection purposes. They want to verify that you really wanted that many before any charges are made, since the system is new. Jake (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Lego Mosaic Customer Service call —Paul Sinasohn
   Um, Jake.... The Nice Lady had also heard of you. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.lego.direct)