 Off-Topic / Geek / 2327
  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

(...) Isn't the refresh rate 60Hz on all LCDs? (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

(...) I would think all TFT's are pretty similar, but I thought I read somewhere in some review of some laptop that a "con" of it was a slower refresh and I didn't remember noticing that it wasn't a TFT. But I also noticed a marked difference in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: UXGA (1600x1200) notebooks

(...) well, can't help you with UXGA (unfortunatly, my vaio only supports 1024x786), but I will say that I love having it. no more having to worry about sync between work box and home box, and even getting some work done on the metro sometimes! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)