 Off-Topic / Geek / 2259
  Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage

(...) Hmm, yup, that got to be it. Missed that second <frameset> before. I tested it on my netscpae and the way it is now it wasn't working, I added the </frameset> and it worked fine. Seems like IE displayed the page fine with out the missing tag, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage

(...) This is bad behavior on IE's part, really. At first, it seems good of IE to try and render incorrect HTML as best as possible -- but then add in the fact that Microsoft's content generation tools *make* bad HTML that Netscape often can't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)