 Off-Topic / Geek / 2258
    Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage —John Herre
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Kyle Keppler writes: Try adding a </frameset> immediately after the </frameset> that is already there. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

        Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Hmm, yup, that got to be it. Missed that second <frameset> before. I tested it on my netscpae and the way it is now it wasn't working, I added the </frameset> and it worked fine. Seems like IE displayed the page fine with out the missing tag, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

        Re: Problems viewing GS Homepage —Matthew Miller
   (...) This is bad behavior on IE's part, really. At first, it seems good of IE to try and render incorrect HTML as best as possible -- but then add in the fact that Microsoft's content generation tools *make* bad HTML that Netscape often can't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)