 Off-Topic / Geek / 2231
2230  |  2232
Subject:
Goofy non-Lego request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:33:06 GMT

As part of a project I've undertaken at my job, I have to track down one of
our clients in London.  I'm in Pennsylvania; if the client were US-domestic,
I'd know how to do Net phonesearches or even how to dial information.  Is
there a basic "directory assistance" phone number in England by which I
could track down a London number?  Or is there a similar website?
  Any info is appreciated!

     Dave!