 Off-Topic / Geek / 2227
2226  |  2228
Subject:
CompuMaster seminars - any good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:50:23 GMT

I normally shy away from one or two day seminar things but someone just
handed me a flyer on a 2-day seminar/class on Windows NT security and I'm
wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience with classes or
seminars from this company?

Its kinda funny - I'm supposed to go to SANS in DC the week before the
class, for a whole week of NT/2000 security training, but I think this
person wants my opinion more to see if he wants to send some of his people
than anything else.  Looks like fairly basic stuff, but trust me, as an NT
admin, the world would be a better place if all NT admins had at least some
basic security knowledge.

Anyone attended any classes done by CompuMaster?

$895 for two days, $795 if three or more from our org go.