 Off-Topic / Geek / 2172
  Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au

(...) be (...) be (...) au contraire. It's partly a style issue and partly a matter of the type of work you do, but I totally disagree, at least for me. I was just at a client in Alabama (monday thru yesterday) teaching them how to use our product (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au

(...) yup... pretty different situation... if I ever need to touch a win box at work, it's usually to set up the network on it, or install something for a client. Never do any kind of development or even desktop use on it. yah, right now I have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)