 Off-Topic / Geek / 2157
Re: OT: P!$#ed of at ebay.com.au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Todd Lehman writes:
I just remembered the fouth dumbest thing:  it's 12-hour clocks with a.m. and
p.m. instead of 24-hour clocks -- especially digital alarm clocks.  I wonder
if anyone has ever -not- accidentally set their alarm for 8 p.m. thinking they
were setting it for 8 a.m. because they were too exhausted at the end of the
day to remember whether the a.m./p.m. indicator light meant a.m. or p.m.   :-)

Uh-huh. But that's not limited to US - as I've found out several times after a
power blackout...

Regards

ROSCO