 Off-Topic / Geek / 2136
Re: BrickShelf error (was Re: Fun with Track Designer...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:01:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Chapple writes:
How were you able to get the upload to work?  I've been trying for three
days now, and whenever I try to upload, I get an "Internal Server Error".

I just tried again with a file a mere 6K in size and I still get the
error message.  The jpgs I uploaded a week ago are five or ten times
as big - they worked fine.  A possible clue - after the inital error
message, the Upload | Reload | Edit | Delete | Add a subfolder options
no longer appear.  AOL? Puuleeeze.  I'm using IE4 on NT connecting
with an ADSL modem via a proxy/firewall.  Hmmm - I'm going to try
it with the proxy bypassed and see what happens...

It didn't work.  I moved my computer "outside the proxy" and tried
again, but no dice.  I even tried making a new folder and uploading
just that little 6K photo to it.  "Internal Server Error"   Grrrrr.

SRC

Do your filenames have any spaces in them or are they longer than 32 characters
(including extension)?

I just noticed a bunch of failed uploads with spaces in filenames.

KL