 Off-Topic / Geek / 2101
    Re: LUGNET Memberships —Dan Boger
   (...) easy - try logging in as someone (or yourself) 5 times, and get the password wrong. then ask for a hint, get that wrong. then they'll disable your account until you get a little note in the mail with your new password. do this to some (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LUGNET Memberships —Todd Lehman
   (...) Are you serious, or joking?! (I assume you're serious.) Egad, if they don't also block IP addresses after someone does that, then it's only a matter of time before there's a massive DoS attack against a hundred thousand or a million random (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: LUGNET Memberships —Dan Boger
   (...) I am pretty serious... I don't know what safeguards they have in place... they might have asked me some questions, I forget... I just remember, that a week later, when I remembered my password, I still couldn't log in... and when I contacted (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)