 Off-Topic / Geek / 2097
Re: Any having trouble accessing lugnet.com subdomains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Someone in the Washington, D.C. area is reporting having trouble accessing
things on img.lugnet.com and news.lugnet.com...possibly some kind of DNS
confusion somewhere.  (img.lugnet.com is where images from the sets database
are served.)

They all work for me. 'Course, those are hosts, not subdomains. :)

LOL!  yes.  Thanks!  :-)

--Todd