 Off-Topic / Geek / 2076
    Office 2000 Help —Tim Courtney
   Hey - I've poked around the web enough, and also asked a few people with no success, so I thought I'd dip in the brain pool here. Two questions about Office 2000 - 1) Is there any way to restore the start menus to the way they were before O2K was (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Office 2000 Help —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Dunno about O2K (1), but in W2K (;-) you can turn this off in the Taskbar Properties -- it's "Personalized Menus". BTW, mine showed up automagically after about a dozen trips to the Start menu. It crunched everything down, popped up a "Clippy" (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)