 Off-Topic / Geek / 2063
  ICQ searching

hey all - I was bored today. well, kinda. so I came up with an ICQ based lego set search. What you do, add 91890482 (BrickInfo) to your ICQ list (and ignore any auth stuff). Then, send it a message with a set number: Message to BrickInfo Thu Sep 21 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: ICQ searching

(...) Wow! So, ok. You were *really* bored :) Cool anyhow but I'm not sure if it's that practical since you need Internet access anyhow and then a launch of a webbrowser is easier then to find ICQ and the user BrickInfo. I love the idea though, it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: ICQ searching

(...) nod... I just have ICQ open all the time anyway, so for most things, it's easier to send off an ICQ msg than to find my lugnet/quickset bookmark... :) Dan (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)