 Off-Topic / Geek / 204
  Looking for util to set IMG size in HTML

Hey all, I'm looking for a quick'n'dirty tool which will scan my HTML and modify the IMG tags to properly reflect the image dimensions. Does anyone know where I can get such a thing? I think I've seen one somewhere implemented in Perl, but I could (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Looking for util to set IMG size in HTML

(...) Whoops, I found it. It was hiding on my C: drive. :-P The tool is called wwwis, it is written in Perl, and it can be found at: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Looking for util to set IMG size in HTML

(...) Way To Do It. I've used the Image::Size module for a while now. It's a more generalized tool, using an OO interface to the image info. (It was in fact derived from wwwis.) One place it can be found: (URL) use it to automagically generate the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)