 Off-Topic / Geek / 205
Re: Looking for util to set IMG size in HTML
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:54:34 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
I'm looking for a quick'n'dirty tool which will scan my HTML and modify the
IMG tags to properly reflect the image dimensions.

Whoops, I found it.  It was hiding on my C: drive.  :-P

The tool is called wwwis, it is written in Perl, and it can be found at:

http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~ark/wwwis/index.shtml

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives