 Off-Topic / Geek / 2029
    Re: Is it perl or C? (was: Re: Programming Brain Teaser) —Tobias Möller
   When looking at this, I can't believe I actually wanted to learn how to program ^-^ I thought it was much more simple, like AppleScript or the POV-ray scene description language. --Tobias David Eaton wrote: <SNIP> (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Is it perl or C? (was: Re: Programming Brain Teaser) —David Eaton
   (...) Well, this is an example of horrific code, because it was purposely written so that it would parse, compile, and run in two different languages ... actual C code or Perl code is usually much nicer to look at and understand. BUT, let it be said (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)