 Off-Topic / Geek / 2025
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Japanese in Windows or Linux —Selçuk Göre
      I don't know anything about Linux, but Microsoft has some multilanguage support packs for Windows 98 and Explorer at their Windows update site. I'm sure they already have the far east languages, too. To go there, just click on the "Windows Update" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Japanese in Windows or Linux —Matthew Miller
   (...) There is supposed to be pretty decent Japanese support in Linux. Check out (URL) for the most popular Japanese distribution. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)