 Off-Topic / Geek / 2026
Re: Japanese in Windows or Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:57:40 GMT

I don't know anything about Linux, but Microsoft has some multilanguage
support packs for Windows 98 and Explorer at their Windows update site.
I'm sure they already have the far east languages, too. To go there,
just click on the "Windows Update" on top of your start menu.

Selçuk

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hi, i'm looking at getting some Japanese work done on my poor old PC and was
wondering if anyone out there had had any luck getting any Japanese apps to
run on Windows 98, or is Linux the way to go here.

Jamie
<watashi wa baka ne!>
<Hope i got that right!!!!>