 Off-Topic / Geek / 188
Re: Jeeves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:17:46 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:30:16 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I just ran across this while sniffing around the Yahoo message boards to
see what rumors were extant about my old company...  (1)

http://www.ask.com

Try this query:
http://ask.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=3&ask=what+is+the+best+LEGO+website&x=22&y=11

Too bad it didn't actually answer your question.  I'd really like to know
which LEGO website is the best!
For egoboo I tried this one:
http://ask.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=3&ask=Tell+me+about+Larry+Pieniazek

I tried that with my name.  It's really unnerving to look at pictures of
someone who has the same name as you.

Steve