 Off-Topic / Geek / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
Jeeves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:30:16 GMT

I just ran across this while sniffing around the Yahoo message boards to
see what rumors were extant about my old company...  (1)

http://www.ask.com

Try this query:
http://ask.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=3&ask=what+is+the+best+LEGO+website&x=22&y=11

I found a few new things and some stale links. Ed Boxer gets a mention!

For egoboo I tried this one:
http://ask.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=3&ask=Tell+me+about+Larry+Pieniazek

I made it into altavista and excite 8 times each!

1 - just the same old ones about IBM or EDS taking CATP over, plus the
usual rants calling for the heads of the executives. Somebody selling
covered calls trying to pump up their value, no doubt. Nothing I'd buy
the stock on, or sell it, either (2)

2 - the preceding is not to be taken as advice, do your own due
diligence.

fund lugnet: http://www.ebates.com/, mention member lar, 1/2 $$ to
lugnet.